Basil Essential Oil
- Latin name: Ocimum Basilicum
- Part of the plant used: flowering plant
- Type of extraction: steam distillation
- Colour: pale yellow @ 22C
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: sweet, fresh, basil
Specific health benefits: Promoting healthy digestion, enhancing hair and skin, stress relief, treats nausea, motion sickness, constipation, respiratory problems and diabetes.
Blending: Basil Oil blends well with Bergamot, Lime, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Neroli, Rosemary, Lemon Balm and Lavender Oil.
- 10ml Oil supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Basil Oil specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request