Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot EO Specification:
- Latin name: Citrus Bergamia
- Part of the plant used: bark
- Type of extraction: cold pressed
- Colour: Light greenish yellow@22C
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: warm, sweet and earthy
Specific health benefits: Removes body odour, relieves spasms, suppresses pain, improves mood and fights depression and promotes efficient digestion. Relaxing and soothing oil, soak away the stresses of the day! Add a few drops of Bergamot EO to your bath.
Blending: Bergamot Oil blends well with Frankincense, Jasmine, Black Pepper, Cypress, Orange and Rosemary Oil.
- 10ml Oil supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Bergamot Oil specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request