Bitter Almond Essential Oil
Bitter Almond EO Specification:
- Latin name: Prunus Amygdalus
- Part of the plant used: fruit
- Type of extraction: distillation method
- Colour: yellowish
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: almond, sweet, like marzipan
Specific Uses: Its usefulness is simply for it’s wonderful almond scent . Bitter Almond also doesn’t have any aromatherapy benefit like most essential oils. Only use Bitter Almond Essential as a scent and not for skin care.
Blending: Bitter Almond Essential Oil blends well with Cassia, Orange and Apricot oils.
Warning: Bitter Almond contains Cyanide which is poisonous- do not consme or use on skin.
- Oil supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Bitter Almond EO specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request