Black Pepper Essential Oil
Black Pepper EO Specification:
- Part of the plant used: unripe fruit of pepper plant
- Type of product: standardised liquid form
- Type of extraction: steam distillation
- Colour: colourless to blush green @ 22C
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: deep, black pepper
Specific healing benefits: Supports digestion, increases perspiration and helps remove toxins from the body.
A common benefit of Black Pepper Oil includes soothing muscle discomfort after exercise or activity.
Blending: Black Pepper Oil blends well with Bergamot, Clove, Coriander, Ginger, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Lime and Ylang- Ylang Oil.
- Oil supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Black Pepper Oil specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request