Ginger Essential Oil
Understated pungent warming winter scent burnt in the home, which will help you to get into a seasonal mood!
Ginger Essential Oil Specification:
- Latin name: Zingiber Officinale
- Part of the plant used: root
- Type of extraction: steam distilled
- Colour: Pale amber to greenish liquid @ 22C
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: sweet and spicy
Specific health benefits: Hair care and dandruff control, relieves stress, good remedy for food poisoning, sickness, indigestion and diarrhoea. Ginger Oil strengthens the heart and aids in dissolving kidney stones. Health benefits are attributed to Ginger’s digestive, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Blending: Ginger Oil blends well with Lemon, Black Pepper, Lime, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Bergamot, Neroli, Orange and Ylang-Ylang Oil.
- Oil supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Ginger Oil specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request