Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine EO Specification:
- Latin name: Jasminum Officinalis
- Part of the plant used: flowers
- Type of extraction: solvent extracted (Ethyl alcohol)
- Colour: orange to brown
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: deep, floral, sweet
Specific health benefits: Jasmine essential oil fights depression and uplifts mood, protects wounds and increases libido. It also reduces spasms, heals scars and post-birth marks, gives relief from coughs and regulates menstrual cycles.
The properties of Jasmine Oil include antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory, carminative, galactogogue, emenagogue and sedative.
Jasmine has a long history in perfumery.
Warning: Avoid use while pregnant. Not for internal use.
Blending: Jasmine blends well with Bergamot, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Neroli, Orange, Petitgrain, Rose and Ylang Ylang Oil.
- 10ml EO supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Jasmine Oil specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request
Essential oil uses
There are many methods of enjoying the benefits of essential oils! Including in your bath, shower, hair care, massage, skin care and vaporisation. Aromatherapy oils may be used singly or mixed together to create your own blend (there is lots of information online about how to do this).