Lemon Balm Essential Oil
Botanist's #1 best seller
Wonderful bright, light, fresh, green citrus and mild lemon aroma
RRP: £9.99 - Free delivery!
Lemon Balm EO Specification:
- Latin name: Melissa Officinalis
- Part of the plant used: flowering plant
- Plant family: mint
- Type of extraction: steam distilled
- Colour: pale yellow
- Country of origin: India
Specific health benefits: Known for its soothing of nerves and easing of headaches. Lovely calming effects, whether vaporised or dropped into a warm bath. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic and digestive properties.
Popular Lemon Balm EO uses:
- Add a few drops into your bath, add to your shower gel or usual hair care products.
- Add a few drops into water within a pray bottle with water and spritz on face to rejuvenate skin
- A lovely Botanist customer uses Lemon Balm within her homemade lip balm.
Blending: Lemon Balm blends well with Lime, Basil, Grapefruit, Orange, Chamomile, Neroli, Petitgrain and Rose Oil.
- 10ml EO supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Lemon Balm and general oil information supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request
100% Positive ebay feedback
You can have confidence in our oils and customer service. Here are some comments about our Lemon Balm:
"Really great product fast shipping! Lovely label an smells great! :)"
"Amazing Service!! Dispatched within an hour of ordering! Highly recommended"
"Excellent seller, speedy delivery an thanks for the wee note with parcel 😊"