Lime Essential Oil
Lime EO Specification:
- Latin name: Citrus Aurantifolia
- Part of the plant used: peel
- Type of extraction: cold pressed
- Colour: pale yellow to olive green @ 22C
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: refreshing, citrus
Specific health benefits: Restores energy, reduces pain in muscles. Prevents and fights against viral infections. Lime Oil has antiseptic, astringent, disinfectant and restorative properties.
Blending: Lime Oil blends well with Lavender, Clary Sage, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang-Ylang Oil.
- 10ml EO supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Lime Oil specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request