Petitgrain Essential Oil
Petitgrain EO Specification:
- Latin name: Citrus Aurantium
- Part of the plant used: leaves and twigs
- Type of extraction: steam distilled
- Colour: Yellow to brown
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: sweet, crisp, woody and floral
Specific health benefits: Antiseptic, antispasmodic, antidepressant, deodorant and sedative properties. Petitgrain Oil relaxes spasms, fights depression, soothes inflammation and uplifts mood.
Blending: Petitgrain Oil blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Rosewood and Sandalwood Oil.
- Oil supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied
- Petitgrain Oil specification supplied
- Certificate of authenticity available on request
Essential oil uses
There are many methods of enjoying the benefits of essential oils! Including in your bath, shower, hair care, massage, skin care and vaporisation. Aromatherapy oils may be used singly or mixed together to create your own blends.