Rose Essential Oil
Iconic fragrant Rose scent has strong connotations of lust and love. Boosts a sense of confidence and esteem. Teamed with a glass of vino and dark chocolate – how better to unwind?
Rose Essential Oil Specification:
- Latin name: Rosa Damascena
- Part of the plant used: petals of roses
- Type of extraction: solvent extraction
- Colour: colourless to pale yellow @ 22C
- Country of origin: India
- Scent: spicy, sweet, rich, warm and deep
Warning: do not use Rose Essential Oil during pregnancy.
Specific health benefits: Rose oil is generally used for its fragrance. It has antibacterial, antifungal, a antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, astringent and sedative properties.
Blending: Rose Oil blends well with Jasmine, Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Fennel, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Petitgrain, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang oil.
- Oil supplied in a blue glass bottle with integrated dropper and tamper evident lid
- Batch number, botanical name and expiry date displayed on label
- Basic general oil information supplied via email
- Rose Oil specification supplied via email
- Certificate of authenticity available on request
Essential oil uses
There are many methods of enjoying the benefits of essential oils! Including in your bath, shower, hair care, massage, skin care and vaporisation. Aromatherapy oils may be used singly or mixed together to create your own blend (there is lots of information online about how to do this).